Monday, January 4, 2010

Birthday Party


!!!!Warning - Super long post!!!!

Yeah!  It's my birthday party!  I am 1 year old!
Birthday Princess
I am really glad that my friends, Brace and Parker could come celebrate my birthday with me.  Thanks Tenille and Josh for bringing them over.  I had so much fun playing with them!
Just showing grandpap my new baby doll
My new convertible coupe

Now, Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Colby came to celebrate my birthday with me.
Birthday Girl
Thanks dad for the help, but I think I get it.
Wow!  Everyone is singing to me.  Thanks!
I asked mommy to help me with the candle, but don't you worry I made my wish!
Wow!!!!This was GOOOOOOOOOOD!
Yeah!  I ate all the icing.
Oops!  Sorry for the mess, but it sure was fun!

1 comment:

Kevin and Jill said...

Happy Birthday Reese! I love the last picture.....classic :)